The Luxurious Carnival Vista
February 25th – March 5th, 2023
Humanitarian Supported by Revive NOW, a 501(c)(3) charity, this excursion will provide humanitarian service in Cozumel, Mexico, Belize City, Belize, & Roatan, Honduras. Bring your work clothes and prepare to bless some lives in the Western Caribbean!
Day 1 – Galveston, Texas
Day 2 – At Sea
Day 3 – Cozumel, Mexico
Day 4 – Belize City, Belize
Day 5 – Mahogany Bay, Honduras
Day 6 – At Sea
Day 7 – At Sea
Day 8 – Galveston, Texas
Your Cruise Package Includes:
Your package includes shipboard accommodations, ocean transportation, fabulous entertainment and daily activities, on-board meals and some beverages, port charges and more. It does not include shore excursions, personal expenses, gratuities, or alcoholic beverages. Government fees and taxes are not included and can be as much as $300 per person, depending on the length of your cruise.
– Exciting new accommodations options include Havana Cabana suites and Family Harbor balcony, oceanview and interior staterooms.
– Dining choices from main dining rooms to Fahrenheit 555 steakhouse, Guy’s Burger joint, Bonsai Sushi, Cucina del Capitano and more.
– Challenge yourself on SkyRide pedal-powered open-air
Only $1,700 per person (with early registration discounts available)
Starting rate is per person, based on double occupancy in an Inside Stateroom. If you prefer a different type of cabin, we will gladly also provide you with those rates. All rates are subject to current availability! Your price includes:
– Cruise fare for an inside cabin double occupancy including all taxes and port fees (upgrades available).
– Round-trip airfare to Galveston (Houston) – based on rates from SLC, UT
– Ground transportation to and from the airport and cruise port
– All expenses related to our unique on-board, shore, and humanitarian experiences.